Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm Gonna Watch My Money Slip Down the Drain, but at Least My Sink Will Be Clean!

(Now hum the blog title to I'm Gonna Wash that Man Right out of My Hair!)

Those who know me, can attest to my love for Jo Malone. I love the natural, citrusy blends she creates and, when sprayed in layers, one's body becomes a true goddess temple ;o).

How can you create a similar sensory landscape in every part of your home? Before you take a bath in perfume and walk around your humble abode, take a look at Murchison-Hume cleaning products.

Their packaging is rather similar to Dr. Perricone and Khiels' skin-care lines. The design heralds back to antique medicine bottles, thereby making the product appear elegant, dependable, natural, and accessible or as I like to say, "It's just EDNA!"

http://www.murchison-hume.com/index.php


No comments:

Post a Comment